- New Single on Watergate Records to be released Nov., 24th. Exclusive preview from Clash Magazin. Read article...
New EP "Abaton" (Aeon) in stores now. Buy here...
New Q&R on Playground (UK) incl. exclusive stream of "Abaton (Chymera Remix). Read article...
- Mixmag features exclusive stream of "Abaton", coming up on AEON. Read article...
- "Materium" Remixes out now on Poker Flat. buy here...
- New Soulfooled incl. Alex Niggemann Remix released. buy here..
- Clash Music pres. "Materium" Remixes by Ripperton & AUDION aka. Matthew Dear. Read article...
- Data transmission features exclusive stream for remix on Soulfooled. Check article here...
- OUT NOW: 'EARTH SYMPHONY (Last Night On Earth) buy here...
- PREMIERE: ALEX NIGGEMANN 'EARTH SYMPHONY' (DJ-Mag)
Listen to the first track from Alex Niggemann's brilliant new EP...To be released on the 4th August through Sasha's Last Night On Earth imprint, this track and EP are simply wondrous. Read more...
Persistent, stubborn, straight ahead! - Alex Niggemann can be best described as idiosyncratic, impulsive and self-critical. What might be construed as negative for some people, are attributes that have paved the way to a remarkable career for this DJ and producer.
His strings of releases and remixes on labels including Poker Flat, Compost Black Label, Get Physical, Tsuba, Soma, 8bit, his own imprints AEON and Soulfooled reaches back to 2005, showcasing the stylistic variety of the 1984 born producer who has deftly mastered styles from melancholic deep house to darker techno for moving masses. And yet, terms like "Chicago", "Detroit" and "Techno-House" are still on point when it comes to describing Mr. Niggemann's timeless, high quality output as these continue to be highly influential in shaping his identifiable sound.
A worldwide tour with 40 shows in 3 months celebrated Alex Niggemann's debut album "Paranoid Funk" which was released on Poker Flat in Summer 2012, and was then followed by a string of remixes for tracks taken off his first ever LP.
In 2013 his new Poker Flat 12" "Tangram" caused global massive dancefloor movement, merely providing a glimpse into the success he will command in 2014 - the white hot ‘Materium’ (Poker Flat) is one of the most played and charted tracks of the summer, still sitting cosy at Number 3 in RA’s Top 50 weeks after release.
With the coming months bringing an EP on Sasha’s prolific Last Night On Earth, a release on the iconic Watergate Records, remixes on Compost and own label Soulfooled, and an EP dropping on his AEON imprint it’s clear that the future is bright for the young and talented Alex Niggemann, as he continues to forge his own path, rising through the ranks of producers due to his inspiring passion, focus and talent.